Both ParentVUE and StudentVUE can be accessed from any Internet-connected device with a current web browser. Apps for both iOS and Android smartphones are also available.
ParentVUE is a web portal that allows parents and guardians access to near real-time information on attendance, class schedules, class websites, course history, grade book, report cards and more.
ParentVUE is also used on an annual basis during the start of each school year to verify student enrollment information.
Access to ParentVUE requires a username and password, which parents/guardians set up with an Activation Key code. Please review the guides below to help you setup your account. If you have questions or would like assistance with ParentVUE, please contact your child's school office.
StudentVUE allows students access to near real-time information on assignments and scores, attendance, class schedules, class websites, course history, grade book, report cards and more. StudentVUE also allows for online course requests at participating schools.
- Login Page
- ParentVUE - Account Setup
- ParentVUE - Setting Up Student
- General User Guide
- Password Reset
- View and Print Report Cards
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- Other FAQs
ParentVUE and StudentVUE are available as mobile apps that you can download to your Apple or Android device.
- Search for ParentVUE or StudentVUE, all one word.
- Make sure the developer is Edupoint Educational Systems
- There should be no cost for the app.
- The ParentVUE app has a purple background.
- The StudentVUE app has a green background.
Step 2 is where you will enter your first name, last name, and activation key.
- Your first and last name must match exactly what we have in our system.
- If you received an activation letter, type your name exactly as it appears in the letter.
- Your Activation Key is also located in the activation letter.
- If you receive an error, or you don't have an activation key code, contact your student's school.
If you created your ParentVUE account through Online Registration, then check your email account for the ParentVUE email, then follow the link within to complete the account registration process.
Your email address will be used by default for your User Name. You may change this to anything you’d like.
Enter and confirm your password (minimum of 6 characters), then click Save and Continue.
If your student is currently not registered in the Beaverton School District, then the first screen you will see when logging into ParentVUE will be the Select Registration To Begin drop down.
(Current School Year) New Student Registration - Select this option if your student has never enrolled at any school, for any grade level, in the Beaverton School District. Online Registration guide.
(Current School Year) Pre-K Registration - Select this option if your student is going to attend Pre-Kindergarten classes for the first time.
(Current School Year) Vaccination Card Upload - Select this option to upload the required vaccination documents for your new student. This includes COVID vaccination documents.
(Current School Year) Fall Verification and Family Updates - Select this option if your student is enrolled in the Beaverton School District and is getting ready to start the new school year in the Fall, or you need to update information for your student. Online Enrollment Verification guide.
(Next School Year) New Student Registration - Select this option if your student has never enrolled at any school, for any grade level, in the Beaverton School District and you are enrolling them for the next school year. Online Registration guide.
The upper left corner of the screen displays the student you are currently focused on. In ParentVUE, to switch to a different student, select anywhere in this area to display a drop down list.
If you have more than one student enrolled at any school in the Beaverton School District, then they should appear on this drop down list. Once you select a student to focus on, all of the information in the Menu screens will pertain to the student selected.
The top Navigation buttons are screens that pertain to your general ParentVUE/StudentVUE account. StudentVUE does not have the "Family Updates and New Student Enrollment" button.
- The My Account screen displays information for the ParentVUE account.
- The Help screen displays a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
- Family Updates and New Student Enrollment
Your account name, user ID, and address fields are not editable. To change this information, please contact your school's main office.
To change your phone number information, click in the field you want to change and update the information. To add additional phone numbers, click the plus button in the upper right corner of the section. After making any changes, click the Update Account button at the top or bottom of the screen.
Acknowledged Documents allows you to view and download documents the school shares with you.
Account Access History displays all of the times your ParentVUE account has been logged in. This includes instances where the log in failed.
1. What is ParentVUE?
- ParentVUE is a module of our Synergy student information system that provides parents with information regarding their student(s). In Beaverton, all parents will have access to attendance information, posted report card and progress report grades and student schedules.
2. What is Synergy?
- Synergy is the name of the "Student Information System" that is used by the District to maintain student data across the district, and is the single source of student information. The vendor for this product is Edupoint.
3. How do I login to the system?
- Your child's school can create an Activation Key for you. You will then be able to set up your own username and password.
4. Can someone else gain access or change my information?
- No. Each family is assigned a unique Activation Key. This gives only you access to your family's information. Using this key, you will create a unique username and password. Please ensure that you protect your username and password.
5. My username and password are not working, what should I do?
- You should contact your child's school. They can create a new activation key for you it.
6. How do I log off the ParentVUE system when I am finished?
- Please click on the "Close" button in the upper right corner of your window. Then just close your browser.
7. What are the system requirements to use ParentVUE?
- Windows based PC's: This system requires the use of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Macintosh Computers: This system currently requires the use of Firefox.
- ParentVUE works best on a high-speed connection.
8. What if I need technical support?
- If you have username or password questions, please contact the registrar or building secretary at your student's school. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide connection assistance on home computers.
9. Why does the attendance information show a date with no reason?
- In some cases you may see a date student was absent with no reason code. This may happen in a few situations such as student switching classes or a change in absent reason.
Additional FAQs can be found here:
The left side Menu is a list of pages that pertain to your student. If you have more than one student in the Beaverton School District, these pages will reflect information for the student you are currently focused on. Some of these pages may not be used by your school, as there may be other programs used that serve that function.
Home takes you back to the student current information page.
Messages may not be used because the Beaverton School District mainly uses ParentSquare.
Calendar displays classes, assignments, and statuses.
Attendance displays excused and unexcused absences, as well as tardies, activities, and days that are not scheduled.
Class Schedule lists classes and times per day and semester.
Class Websites are links to Announcements, Homework, and Documents used in each classroom.
Course History displays all courses taken in the district, graduation progress in subject areas, and test requirements.
Grade Book displays classes and grades for the current year.
Health displays an Immunization Summary.
Report Card displays a Grade Legend.
School Information displays address, numbers, and a staff list.
Student Info displays the demographic information on file for the student. If your student has not changed their password for their BSD account, it can be found here.
Online Payment System is a link to the payment system.
Canvas for Parents is a link to the parent access portal for the student learning management system (Canvas).
Parent Bookmarks is a link to a page of apps and resources for parents and guardians.
Test History displays a list of tests taken by your student.
Documents displays a list of documents shared to the parent by the school.
The password reset email will come from email@example.com. Adding this address to your trusted sender list may help the email reach your inbox. The password reset email will only be sent if the email you entered exactly matches the email on record.
In the email, click on the link that says Click here to change password.
The link brings you to the Change Password page. Note: your username will be read-only.
Enter your First Name and Last Name in the appropriate boxes. Your name must be entered exactly as the school has it on file.
Your new password must be a minimum of 6 characters in length and can consist of numbers and letters, but not special characters.
The password is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly the same in both the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
Once all four fields on this page are populated and error-free, click on the Change Password button.
1. After you log into ParentVUE, click on Family Updates and New Student Enrollment in the upper right corner of the screen.
Note: If you log in using the Online Registration direct login you will NOT see this screen and can advance to Step 2.
2. Select 2021-2022 Vaccination Card Upload from the drop-down selections. Click on Begin Process.
7. On the Immunization screen scroll to the bottom and enter COVID-19 vaccination dates in chronological order.
8. Once a selection has been made click Save and Continue.
Repeat Steps 6, 7 and 8 for additional students listed until all say Complete under status. Click Save and Continue at the bottom of the Students screen once all students have been updated.
Page view of Frequently Asked Questions: